There are many types of football betting markets. For beginners, it is likely that they will be confused if they see the markets provided by online soccer agents . Therefore, it is better before you place an online soccer bet, you should first read the market guidelines that you will follow. Now in this article, we will review a guide on how to play HT/FT soccer betting.
Definition of HT/FT Football Betting
HT/FT soccer betting is a soccer bet to guess the result of the match in the first half and second half which can give an advantage according to a review judi bola indonesia reviewed by a professional gambler. The player’s task is not to guess what the score will be in each of these rounds, but only to guess the outcome of the two rounds. Is it the home team that will win, or the away team or draw?
In Indonesian, HT/FT is usually defined as “First Half/Full Half”. Usually on the appearance of online soccer gambling sites, the “First Half/Full Half” bet is not displayed on the front of the site. So you must first break down.
How to Play HT/FT Football Betting
To play HT/FT soccer betting, of course you must first open a trusted online soccer gambling site or agent and then select the soccer betting menu. Later you will see several online soccer bookies that you can choose from, it can be Sbobet, Maxbet and others. After that select the soccer bet and then select the HT/FT bet. For example, it looks like the table below:
The above is an example of an HT/FT online soccer betting display that pits Arsenal Vs Liverpool in the EPL (English Premier League) continuation. Under the name of the team there is a display of HH to AA. Please note, Home, Away and Draw are things that are closely related to HT/FT soccer betting. The following is a description of the symbols H, D and A.
• H = Home (Home team / Home team) which will win the match.
• A = Away (Away/away team) which will come out as the winner of the match.
• D = Draw (Draw)
Furthermore, for the combination of the three letters above is the result of the match that occurred in the first half and full time. The following is a complete explanation of the code in the HT / FT soccer betting bet:
• HH = HOME HOME . Please post on HH if you believe that the home team (home) will completely win in both the first and second half.
• HD = HOME DRAW . Please put it on HD if you believe that the home team (home) will win in the first half, but the visitors managed to equalize in the second half and the match ended in a draw.
• HA = HOME AWAY . Please post in HA if you believe that the home team (home) will win in the first half, but the visitors managed to catch up and turn to win in the second half.
• DH = DRAW HOME. Please post on DH if you believe that the match will end in a draw in the first half but the home team managed to win in the second half.
• DD = DRAW DRAW . Please put in DD if you believe that the first and second half ended in a draw.
• DA = DRAW AWAY . Please put a DA if you believe that the match in the first half will end in a draw, but then the visitors win in the second half.
• AH = AWAY HOME . Please put it on AH if you believe that the away team will win in the first half, but then the home team reverses the situation and wins in the second half.
• AD = AWAY DRAW. Please put AD if you believe the visitors will win in the first round, but the match ends in a draw.
• AA = AWAY AWAY . Please install AA if you believe the visitors will win in both the first and second rounds.
Please note, the way to bet on HT/FT soccer gambling is similar to how to play 1×2, both don’t use vooran rules. Generally, HA and AH have the greatest odds value compared to others. Just look at the example table above.